Topics

MPJA

Bob Lunsford

Will B

Thanks Bob!

It's so cool to see how cheap some of these things are.  I remember the older days when some of these items would have been dozens of dollars more expensive...

73 and God bless you from the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Will B
AF7EC

Ted

Yes, they're a worthy source. Fixed shipping price, so, load up on shrink wrap and other consumables if you're ordering something.  Good, straight-forward service.

-Ted
 K3RTA

Justice will not come (to Athens) until those who are not injured are as indignant as those who are injured.

Thucydides

On Thursday, March 4, 2021, 12:33:27 PM EST, Will B <will.brokenbourgh2877@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob!

It's so cool to see how cheap some of these things are.  I remember the older days when some of these items would have been dozens of dollars more expensive...

73 and God bless you from the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Will B
AF7EC

Clay Nicolsen

I've used them for years. Great company.

One caution, though...inexpensive test leads can be very, very skinny. Check the wire gauge.