Topics

Micro Bitx v6 DC jack

thomas.adair <thomas.adair@...>

How to I use the DC Jack provided with the kit?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A10e, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Bob Lunsford

If you don't want to make a cable with the power connector, most big truck stops carry a cable designed to go from a cigarette lighter jack to a small TV, etc.  Just check to make sure the center conductor is positive. Many small power supplies like the ones sold by MFJ have the cig lighter jack on front panel and some portable jumper boxes sold for starting cars have the jack on them, too. Otherwise, some Elmer could show you. The center pin is positive, the shell is negative.

Bob — KK5R

On Saturday, June 13, 2020, 4:30:29 PM EDT, thomas.adair <thomas.adair@...> wrote:

How to I use the DC Jack provided with the kit?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A10e, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

thomas.adair

Thank you, 73 KI5HZW