Topics

memory manager

Mitchel Rought

trying to use memory manager to adjust the frequency of my ubitx v6, according to wsjt-x the frequency is off by -282.68hz, I had it roughly figured at approx. -300hz,
I've adjusted the numbers but it doesn't seem to affect anything, is it a direct subtraction ?

Evan Hand

N8KZ worked out a spreadsheet to use with KD8CEC Memory Manager for calibration.

https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/72183

I have not tried it, just passing on the information.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Mick

Remember after each change you have to power down the ubitx and close memory manager

Mick VA3EPM

Don - KM4UDX

If you don't see changes in uBITX freq error after you change the master cal in MM, then you need to fix the process problem first.

I just did the math, and for every 1 hz change you desire in the uBITX vfo display, you change the MM master cal by +/- 87.

Is that coor or what?

  I have not tested or validated this notion, but it seems right based on my poor memory of what I did last year when trying to minimize my beloved uBITX freq display error via successive MM changes.