Topics

Manual to set up uBitx Ver 6

wnpauls

Is there a manual, or pictures, or help to set up the new uBitx Ver 6?

If so, where can I find it?

thanks,  Paul K0ZYV

GM4CID

Paul,

Does this perhaps answer your question ?

http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx-v6-assembling-the-full-kit/

73 Bob GM4CID

Ashhar Farhan

The tune up manual is coming up.
- f

On Sun 15 Dec, 2019, 8:38 PM GM4CID, <gm4cid@...> wrote:
Paul,

Does this perhaps answer your question ?

http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx-v6-assembling-the-full-kit/

73 Bob GM4CID

wnpauls

Thanks,