Topics

Kit-Projects Restock Digital interfaces

Hello all,

25 more kits for the Digital Interface have been made available. This is a new revision to the board same layout and function with universal labeling and BOM. All boards labeled GLG v2.3 should follow the new build instructions "DigiBuildNew.pdf"

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Errata: I have found on Diode D4's Anode side to GND did not make it to GND. I have covered this in the new build pdf, but wanted to post it here as well. Simple fix is to scrap some solder mask and bridge some solder to ground.

Sorry for the mix up.

--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Dennis,

 I have tried to mail them a few times and they have been either blocked or lost to the sock monster. I would post them via my site but opencart will not allow me to directly link pdf's or other files without a customer purchase (trust me I don't like it either and am looking for a better option). That said I have no issue posting them here DigiBuildNew.pdf is the current version.

If they still can't be downloaded I will post them to my blog site or mediafire.

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Dennis

The files downloaded fb. Placed order. All is well.

Regards,
73, Dennis
W7DRW