Topics

Kit-Projects Bitx40 AGC

Hello all,

 We just put the Bitx40 AGC out to fab for proto type and look forward to having this ready in the coming weeks it will install just like our uBitx agc pre-built with install instructions.

Update:

 Digital interfaces and outboard relay kits are almost gone! Relay boards will be discontinued once they are gone and we are not sure when or if the digital interface's will be re-run

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Curt

Wow, not sure why the relay boards were slow to sell, either v3 and v4 folk could care less about spurs, or lots have done axicom surgery. Don't take by advice on kit marketing potential.

Thanks David for preparing my digital interface order within minutes of placement. No hurry in getting it out of your store.

My ubitx is clean through 17m now, so why not some digital mode action. Thanks again for supplying the community here. I hope our merchants on other continents are also appreciated.

73 curt wb8yyy

RICHARD

Put me down for a couple of BITX AGC boards. When ready

K6KWQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 We just put the Bitx40 AGC out to fab for proto type and look forward to having this ready in the coming weeks it will install just like our uBitx agc pre-built with install instructions.

Update:

 Digital interfaces and outboard relay kits are almost gone! Relay boards will be discontinued once they are gone and we are not sure when or if the digital interface's will be re-run

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Herman Scheper

Hello David,

Maybe I made a mistake when I ordered the AGC print and mounted it in my UBITx V5.0. I am not satisfied with ho wit works/ or not works…If I look tot his

printed circuit I see much differences with my build in cuircit.

So  my question: Do I have the wrong one build in my Ubitx V5.??  Can I replace it fort he new one…?

Herman Scheper,   PA0BAB

Put me down for a couple of BITX AGC boards. When ready

K6KWQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 We just put the Bitx40 AGC out to fab for proto type and look forward to having this ready in the coming weeks it will install just like our uBitx agc pre-built with install instructions.

Update:

 Digital interfaces and outboard relay kits are almost gone! Relay boards will be discontinued once they are gone and we are not sure when or if the digital interface's will be re-run

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

HB9FIH

Herman there are more then one AGC fir uBITX on the market.
Now with this one I know now 4 different.

For mine is the connection on the hot side of the audio poti. Where the signal is supplied from first stage passing a 1kΩ resistor. The AGC pulls down the hot end of the poti.
Others i do not know.
----------
73 de Erich
HB9FIH
HS0ZLS

Am 14. Oktober 2019 15:18:15 schrieb "Herman Scheper" <Hsrscheper@...>:

[...]

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the AGC. Please contact me via: info at kit-projects dot com :  so we can help trouble shoot the agc if you are having issues.

The "new one" is going to be for the Bitx40 not the ubitx. We still have some tweaking to do on the Bitx40 version but function will be the same.

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!