Topics

kit projects agc kit not working

joe@...

installed it in my v6, double checked wiring(although the agc speed wiring to the switch was a bit confusing).
When I first installed it signals passed through but could not discern any agc speed settings having any effect.
Today my v6 went deaf, jumping the in and out restores the radio.
So I am looking for troubleshooting, schematic, etc to repair. I could not find any info on the kit-projects web page, and a search here brings up different agc kits.
Any help is appreciated.

Joe,

 Please contact me directly and we will get you sorted out.

N8DAH at Kit-Projects dot com
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

STEVE

Steve Behlmer

On Jun 28, 2020, at 11:47 AM, joe@... wrote:

installed it in my v6, double checked wiring(although the agc speed wiring to the switch was a bit confusing).
When I first installed it signals passed through but could not discern any agc speed settings having any effect.
Today my v6 went deaf, jumping the in and out restores the radio.
So I am looking for troubleshooting, schematic, etc to repair. I could not find any info on the kit-projects web page, and a search here brings up different agc kits.
Any help is appreciated.

joe@...

email sent this morning, thank you Dave for the reply.