Topics

KD8CEC V1.02 CW Frequency TX Adjust on LCD #ubitx

Mitani Masaru

ubitx KD8CEC Firmware (and others) Transmits on CW, LCD Frequency shifts Sidetone Frequency.
It fix patch for V1.02.

On ubitx_ui
Set mode name(CWL/CWU) after Frequency plus(USB) or minus(LSB) to sidetone frequency.
100Hz shift needs critical tune for my ubitx.
This modify goes just LCD Frequency Transmits on CW Oparation.
SSB mode is no change Frequency shift.

JE4SMQ masa

Ian Lee

masa

Thanks for your suggestion.
Your code work perfectly.

I have been able to set the CW frequency more easily since applying your code.

I added your code to CEC Firmware.
In CW Mode, fixed code is applied by default.
uBITX Manager was used to enable the previous frequency display method.

The modified source can be found at https://github.com/phdlee/ubitx.

Ian KD8CEC

//Load Configuration =======================================

  //Adjust CW Mode Freq
  shiftDisplayAdjustVal = (isShiftDisplayCWFreq & 0x3F) * 10;

  //check Minus
  if ((isShiftDisplayCWFreq & 0x40) == 0x40)
    shiftDisplayAdjustVal = shiftDisplayAdjustVal * -1;

 //Shift Display Check (Default : 0)
  if ((isShiftDisplayCWFreq & 0x80) == 0)  //Enabled
    isShiftDisplayCWFreq = 1;
  else    //Disabled
    isShiftDisplayCWFreq = 0;

//Applied Your code
    if (vfoActive == VFO_A) // VFO A is active
      strcat(c, "A:");
    else
      strcat(c, "B:");
  }

  //Fixed by Mitani Massaru (JE4SMQ)
  if (isShiftDisplayCWFreq == 1)
  {
    if (cwMode == 1)        //CWL
        tmpFreq = tmpFreq - sideTone + shiftDisplayAdjustVal;
    else if (cwMode == 2)   //CWU

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee

Mitani Masaru

Lee.

I just get V1.03 Firmware sketch.
https://github.com/phdlee/ubitx/tree/version1.03
It's good work for CW oparation and elegant sketch modify.
The BFO Adjust function change 50Hz to 5Hz/step is better modify.
Thank you.

JE4SMQ masa