Topics

Is there Nextion 5" firmware for Basic LCD NOT Enhanced?

Joe Puma

The 5” reworking I did was for the non enhanced. Should be floating around on the group. Another contributor named Marked took my HMI file and further enhanced it.  He had a enhanced version. It easy to take a hmi and reconfigure it for enhanced or non enhanced.

Joe
Kd2nfc

On Jul 7, 2019, at 9:28 AM, jsternmd <jsternmd@...> wrote:

I ordered the enhanced version and received the basic version.  The only LCD .tft firmware I could find for the Nextion 5" firmware was in the BITX20 File section and was not labeled either for basic or enhance.  However when I loaded it onto the Nextion, I got an error msg saying my model (NX8048T050) was the wrong model.  Am I stuck buying and waiting for another Nextion 5"?  Does anyone know any US sellers?

Jerry NY2KW

Charudatt Uplap

Does anyone have English version of IDE for the TJC displays ?

Charudatt

On Sun, 7 Jul 2019, 20:43 Joe Puma, <kd2nfc@...> wrote:
The 5” reworking I did was for the non enhanced. Should be floating around on the group. Another contributor named Marked took my HMI file and further enhanced it.  He had a enhanced version. It easy to take a hmi and reconfigure it for enhanced or non enhanced.

Joe
Kd2nfc

On Jul 7, 2019, at 9:28 AM, jsternmd <jsternmd@...> wrote:

I ordered the enhanced version and received the basic version.  The only LCD .tft firmware I could find for the Nextion 5" firmware was in the BITX20 File section and was not labeled either for basic or enhance.  However when I loaded it onto the Nextion, I got an error msg saying my model (NX8048T050) was the wrong model.  Am I stuck buying and waiting for another Nextion 5"?  Does anyone know any US sellers?

Jerry NY2KW

Mark Hatch

I put not a basic and enhanced version of the 5” screen in the file section. Look under the directory AJ6CU.

I do not have a basic version so I was not able to test it.  The enhanced  version has a faster processor so I would not be surprised if there are some performance issues.

Let me me know how it goes.

73
Mark
AJ6CU