Topics

I messed up and need a new one from India

KN4SMO <dtb2greenville@...>

Hello,
Could you please send a link to this group of parts so I can get a new one.

My friends say it would be easier to replace than try to fix the board.

thanks Scott

Hi,

Looks like a pretty easy repair?  Just get a 3-pin header and some small diameter wire (wirewrap wire) and bridge the leads from the header pins over to the next parts connected to the traces (or to a via).

73,

Mark

KN4SMO <dtb2greenville@...>

Hello Mark,

Could you send a photo of a three pin header.  I looked on Amazon but I am unsure what I need or am looking at.

Thank You! for your time.

Scott

Ian Gerard

Scott,
          I have a spare AGC kit and can maii it out Monday morning. I am doing something a bit different with my agc so it is not needed.

Let me know if you want it.   Ian K3HQL

KN4SMO <dtb2greenville@...>

Hi Ian,

Certainly I will take that off your hands. My address is on my QRZ.com page. And let me know what I owe you.

Thank You Scott KN4SMO

On Monday, March 30, 2020, 6:16 PM, Ian Gerard via Groups.Io <iank3hql@...> wrote:

Scott,
          I have a spare AGC kit and can maii it out Monday morning. I am doing something a bit different with my agc so it is not needed.

Let me know if you want it.   Ian K3HQL

KN4SMO

Hi Ian,

Please contact me, I would like your AGC you do not want.

Thanks Scott