Topics

How to change uBitX startup display frequency

Guy WB7SZI

Haven’t played with my uBitX in over a year and can’t remember how to change the startup display frequency or even if it can be done.
Pretty sure it’s old age syndrome.
Appreciate the help.

Regards,
Guy WB7SZI

Ashhar Farhan

Flip the vfo from a to b. That saves a and switches to b.

On Wed 30 Oct, 2019, 12:32 AM Guy WB7SZI, <sgbridge@...> wrote:
Haven’t played with my uBitX in over a year and can’t remember how to change the startup display frequency or even if it can be done.
Pretty sure it’s old age syndrome.
Appreciate the help.

Regards,
Guy WB7SZI

Guy WB7SZI

Thanks Farhan. Appreciate your help.

Regards,
 Guy WB7SZI

Biju Apkrcl

How to change vfo A and vfo B on a single push button ?

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019, 10:54 Ashhar Farhan, <farhanbox@...> wrote:
Flip the vfo from a to b. That saves a and switches to b.

On Wed 30 Oct, 2019, 12:32 AM Guy WB7SZI, <sgbridge@...> wrote:
Haven’t played with my uBitX in over a year and can’t remember how to change the startup display frequency or even if it can be done.
Pretty sure it’s old age syndrome.
Appreciate the help.

Regards,
Guy WB7SZI

Guy WB7SZI

Yeah. Ashhar reminded me how to lock a different frequency into VFO A so on startup the display frequency is one I have selected.
73,
Guy WB7SZI