Topics

Hi gang!

g4dfv2004 <duncan.walters@...>

Hello fellow constructors!
What a good idea Hans to set up this group!
Just to say I am logging in and I am keen and excited to
start building this brilliant bit of kit!
All the best.

Duncan G4DFV

Hans Summers <Hans.Summers@...>

What a good idea Hans to set up this group!
Much as I would like to be able to take credit Duncan, unfortunately it
wasn't my idea: I first heard it from Andrew VK3BFA on the
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew newsgroup, and think even he was referring to
Farhan thinking about it. My only part in it was to tell Farhan it's easy to
set up a mailing list on Yahoo, and offer to do the dirty work (all of 5
minutes!).

But welcome all (already we are 27 members) and introduce yourselves!

72/3 de Hans G0UPL
http://www.HansSummers.com

Mark Jones <Mark@...>

HI all

just an introduction as requested.

Name Mark, QTH Derby - central England.

Been looking for a QRP SSB project for a while and this looks just the job. Not started yet but will find some time to decide where and how to start this weekend

Did it really say tap washers?

Regards,