Topics

HF Signals sales representative

Rafael Diniz

Hi all,

Do you know who is the sales contact of HF Signals? I could not find the
sales rep in the website.

Best regards,
Rafael

Ken Hansen

In the US gigaparts sells the kits retail, otherwise you purchase direct from HF Signals in India.

I am not aware of any other relationships in other markets, though there certainly may be.

Ken, N2VIP

On Mar 1, 2021, at 07:19, Rafael Diniz <rafael@rhizomatica.org> wrote:

´╗┐Hi all,

Do you know who is the sales contact of HF Signals? I could not find the
sales rep in the website.

Best regards,
Rafael

Support HF Signal

Hello Rafael,

You can write to us at sales@hfsignals.com for all your sales related
enquiries or concern and we shall help you.

For all your support related enquiries you can write to us at
support@hfsignals.com

Hope that helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Thomas