Topics

HELP PLEASE

mtngentleman@...

i HAVE ASSEMBLED MY BITX 40.  UPON TESTING i FIND A DEAD SHORT ACROSS THE POWER PLUG.
I MUST DISCONNECT BOTH THE PWR1 AND PA PWR PLUGS TO ELIMINATE THE SHORT. ALSO  CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT
THE RESISTANCE SHOULD READ ACROSS THE POWER PLUG?

TKS,

SHEP AA7MH

Keven Pittsinger

The resistance should read infinite if there's no short.