Topics

has the supply chain for the uBITX been affected by the covid-19

John KG9DK

I am thinking about ordering the latest version of the uBITX and wondering if there has been any delay in shipping???

john kg9dk

Alex

I recieved mine with only 3 days shipping time using DHL. That was about 10 days ago.

Alex

WD2T

W9THC CriP Sparks

Nice , ya I I can. Afford one either , that are nice tho..  think it is Ft8 time need a lil break

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020, 9:03 AM John KG9DK <jab3739@...> wrote:
I am thinking about ordering the latest version of the uBITX and wondering if there has been any delay in shipping???

john kg9dk

support@...

Hello John,

Thanks for inquiring.

We at HF Signals are taking in orders for the latest V6 uBitx. However we are only accepting shipping through DHL which will be done in a day or two. There is no wait times for DHL as of now till the stocks last. So if you book one now we would be able to ship it out immediately in a day or two.

We did have a bit of an issue during the lockdown but DHL resumed shipping almost immediately after the lockdown was lifted and we have had no problem since then with DHL.

However India Posts have still not started it regular international shipping but we were told that they too would resume international shipping in the coming days. Once that happens we will be updating the website and let everyone know about it.

Till such time please go ahead and book your order through DHL.

Thanks and Regards,

Thomas

--
Support@...

McRuss

A little off topic but on March 9, Banggood shipped the enclosure for my uBitx V-6.  On June 18th, I received it, two days after Banggood issued a credit because I was sure it was lost in shipment.  So now I'm working on fitting the radio into the box, a bit of a challenge but I know it has been done. Anyone here who has done it is welcome to share some tips on how they did it.  Oh, the enclosure is plastic with a 'handle' that transforms into a support.

Russ
K5FJR

Jack, W8TEE

I think I know the case:

Inline image

I brought everything out to the front, except for the power, antenna, and ground connections. The mic is made from PCV pipe and the cartridge shipped with the kit. I have the PTT micro switch snapped into a small hole in the tubing and a dab of hot glue to hold it in place. The green stuff is heat-shrink tubing which also helps hold the switch in place. The case works well and should be big enough for the new µBITX.

I also used this case for a V5 µBITX with the JackAl board. That's a good case, too, but more expensive:

Inline image

Jack, W8TEE

On Sunday, June 21, 2020, 10:15:24 AM EDT, McRuss via groups.io <wtrrtw@...> wrote:

A little off topic but on March 9, Banggood shipped the enclosure for my uBitx V-6.  On June 18th, I received it, two days after Banggood issued a credit because I was sure it was lost in shipment.  So now I'm working on fitting the radio into the box, a bit of a challenge but I know it has been done. Anyone here who has done it is welcome to share some tips on how they did it.  Oh, the enclosure is plastic with a 'handle' that transforms into a support.

Russ
K5FJR

--
Jack, W8TEE

dave

how does this apply to my v5 which was supplied with a defective raduino can you supply a new one (raduino)
  dave c

support@...

Hello Dave C,

We have asked you in your post (IS IT POSSIBLE TO RETURN THE DEFECTIVE RADUINO THAT WAS SUPPLIED WITH MY V5    DAVE C  GW0NVF https://groups.io/g/BITX20/topic/75067622#80043) to send us the details of your order ID, Date of Purchase(Paypal Transaction ID) and the Serial number of the board and the Raduino.to sales@...  and we shall ask the technical team to look into this.

Thanks and Regards,

Thomas
--
Support@...