Topics

Graphics files for Nextion LCD displays.

John Scherer

In a past life, I did a lot of graphics design, mostly using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.  I'd like to take a stab at a custom uBitx UI for the Nextion 5" and I'm wondering what, if any graphics files exist for the displays. I am NOT referring to the Nextion Editor files, I've got those.  I'm looking for the actual graphics that are imported into the editor to create the UI.  It seems that KD8CEC was the first to implement these for the uBitx but I've looked in all the relevant places and have not seen the files I'm looking for.  Ian, (KD8CEC), how did you go about doing the original design for the Nextion UI?  I'd love Adobe Illustrator files (or even Inkscape if you used that) for the UI if you have them.
--
John - N0CTL - Fulltime RV in a 40' motorhome

Mark Hatch

John,

If you are looking at the 5" Nextion files under AJ6CU, then I was probably the last person to touch them. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any of the graphic files either when I made all my mods to the 5". I assume you found the export function on the Nextion editor? That will at least get you the png/jpgs. Not vector...

I did a quick search of my computer and zipped up and attached the psd/png files I found.

Let me know if I can help in anyway. Although this was a fun project programmatically, I am definitely not a graphics or UX designer. Becareful of any of the graphs, they are actually drawn with Nextion code and if you start moving graphics around you will need to adjust the offsets.

73
Mark
AJ6CU

John Scherer

Thanks much Mark..
--
John - N0CTL - Fulltime RV in a 40' motorhome