Topics

GOT IT WORKING corrected V2 file...Calibration #calibration

d.maccallum@...

Corrected MBITX V2 the one that worked...attached..

Dave N8KZ

d.maccallum@...

I some of you math wizards need to fix up my calibration calculator.
I think my error was on the high side and I got lucky with the right numbers out of it to get my rig running.
Got to do sum abs addition or subtraction depending if the MBITX tx is high or low.
I think getting this spreadsheet calibration calculator working right would help the group out by taking the guess work out of the equation.

HELP math expert need here so we can do it by the numbers.............

Have Fun
Dave N8KZ