Topics

GOT IT WORKING...Calibration #calibration

d.maccallum@...

Hello I just got my MXITx calibrated my calibration calculator needed to be changed so the tone is removed from the equation.

I am using my KX2 for my received measurement from the MBITX TX. Make sure that the measurement receiver cw tone is the same as the MBITX cw tone.

The calibration calculator has been fix and works great. See attached file. Use it to figure out what the MBITX  calibration number need to be set to using the memory manager program and your radio freq should be good

Now my MBITX displayed freq. tracks my KX2 displayed freq readings.

Dave N8KZ