Topics

Gordon Gibby Digital Interface Blank boards

I have discontinued the kit and have posted the last 25 boards.

The relay kit only has a few left as well.

Digi Boards: https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=122

Relay kits: https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=119

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Gordon Gibby

Thanks for all you did on this!!!

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 6:08 PM N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:

I have discontinued the kit and have posted the last 25 boards.

The relay kit only has a few left as well.

Digi Boards: https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=122

Relay kits: https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=119

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Curt

My thanks to both of you for your contributions to melt-solder ham radio.  The relay board works and its installed.  I have the nice digital interface kit available for building this winter.

Okay the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday is unique to the US -- but happy thanksgiving to all in the world-wide BITX community.

73 Curt wb8yyy