Topics

FS: uBITX V4 with case and Nexion display

Doug Person <doug@...>

I'm never going to finish this. I just have too many things on my plate right now.

Version 4 uBITX with gray case including 3.5" front panel for Nexion display *including* nexion 3.5" display.

I have partially assembled this. I *think* I have all the parts. But some screws or small parts might have gotten lost.

I just need let someone else have a go at it.

Everything shipped Priority Mail (CONUS) for $100.

Doug -- KJ0F

--
73 de Doug -- KJ0F

John Caldwell

Doug-

This is amazing timing, I am looking for this exact combination of parts.  Do you accept paypal?

-John