Soda Pop II still up
TNC still up accepting offers
--
David

N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

MadRadioModder

Oh ok I get it… you got your own flea market going on the uBITx reflector.  Great didn’t know we could do that.  I got lots of stuff to sell…

From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of N8DAH
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:01 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] FS: QRP Gear

HT20 Sold pending funds
Soda Pop II still up
TNC still up accepting offers
--
David

N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Virus-free. www.avg.com

--

…_. _._

People sell qrp gear here from time to time. I am in a pinch and need to sell some gear. I didn't realize this was news or you took personal offense....
--
David

N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Soda Pop II sold
--
David

N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

MadRadioModder

No… Quite the opposite.  I didn’t realize the moderator allowed it.  Most groups won’t.   Very good to know… I have rooms of stuff to sell and if its free (!) to advertise here…  At least thanks for setting the precedent.  I guess your closing should have been tipped me off (DUH!).

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 8:28 PM

People sell qrp gear here from time to time. I am in a pinch and need to sell some gear. I didn't realize this was news or you took personal offense....
--
David

N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Virus-free. www.avg.com

--

…_. _._

Arv Evans

Topic and focus of this group is BITX designs, builds, modifications, support, and operation...but
there is probably room for limited deviation from the theme and for individual sales of personal
QRP equipment  Maybe we could assume or hope that by selling your non-BITX rigs you are
accumulating funds to buy a BITX?  Mentioning your for-sale QRP item or related equipment
web site is probably not a bad thing unless the opportunity is abused.  The moderators do
review what is being posted in an attempt to insure that the group stays relatively on-topic
and is of value to BITX designers, builders, and operators.

This BITX group includes a very diverse group of members from almost every country and
background.  Please keep this in mind when posting because we would not want to offend
any of our members. 

Arv  K7HKL
_._

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 8:54 AM MadRadioModder <madradiomodder@...> wrote:

No… Quite the opposite.  I didn’t realize the moderator allowed it.  Most groups won’t.   Very good to know… I have rooms of stuff to sell and if its free (!) to advertise here…  At least thanks for setting the precedent.  I guess your closing should have been tipped me off (DUH!).

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 8:28 PM

--
David

N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

Virus-free. www.avg.com

--

…_. _._

I have been on here a long time both as a user of the bitx rigs and maker of bitx related items as my site shows. I would not normally post here for selling items outside of the bitx but I am in a real tight spot atm due to a few issues beyond my control and need to move a few items fast.

I have sold most of the items and will go back to my normal bitx related posts please don't get the wrong idea.

As Arv has said its been generally ok to sell items qrp related from time to time but don't abuse that or it may become a issue where they block, delete or mute it in the future.
--
David

N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

twowindsbear@...

Are you the owner of  this site: Kit-Projects.com?  Why don't you also list your used equipment on the Gear/Used Gear page at the site?

I would but having done that in the past with other items didn't work. I have found selling them via qrz works better then the hope someone will stumble on them on my store front. Most people come to my site for the AGC and other bitx items.

Again I had to move the items quickly and posting here and on other qrp groups got the job done.
--
David

N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

iz oos

As it was QRP stuff I didn't find inappropriate. If it had been the selling of ordinary flashing brand stuff I would have simply considered it as spam.

Il 31/lug/2019 19:08, "N8DAH" <Dherron@...> ha scritto:

I would but having done that in the past with other items didn't work. I have found selling them via qrz works better then the hope someone will stumble on them on my store front. Most people come to my site for the AGC and other bitx items.

Again I had to move the items quickly and posting here and on other qrp groups got the job done.
--
David

N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!