Topics

For Sale: Un-Built uBitx Version 3 #parts #ubitx

Kevin Gilot NZ1I

I have for sale an AS NEW In Plastic Shipping container uBitx Version 3. It was produced Prior to May, 2018 as it has the TDA2822 Audio Chip soldered to the PCB.

It is Un Built and AS New. Received 01/10/2018.

Asking Price : $90.00 and $5.00 for shipping. Total: $95.00 Shipped to US Addresses. If international buyer, then actual shipping cost will be applied.

Accept: PAYPAL. Money Order, or Check.  Please allow time for MO/Check to clear bank before shipping.

Please send any questions to kevinemtid at sbc global dot net .

Thank you Farhan for making a Great Rig! I am still working on my Bitx 40.  Yes I am a bit Behind in my projects! But I Plan on acquiring a newer version uBitx in the future..

73, Kevin NZ1I