Topics

FOR SALE Ubitx ver 3 in nice metal case

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm group
i bought this as a unfinished kit.
I put it together fired it up, upgraded it to
the CEC software.

VERSION 3

It has the real nice blue metal case with several
adaptor boards for IO ports.

It works as it should.
it needs to be calibrated, especially on band pass.

I have only tried it on CW so it does NOT have
a mic.

I will take 100.00 plus shipping in the US.
shipping will be around 20.00 or 25.00 because
of the size??

it would be a nice candidate for the ver 6 upgrade
board, lots of Room!
pics on request to my email.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Johnny AC0BQ

I also have the N8? Version of the AGC
control unbuilt.
15.00 extra if you  buy the rig.
tnx
JohnnY ACØBQ

kg9hfrank@gmail.com

Is it still available?  I am looking for a uBitz.

--
Frank, KG9H

Skip Davis

Frank are you looking for a complete in the case UBITX or will an un-assembled kit work?
I have a Ver3 kit here that I’m not going to build because I already have one together that I play with, unboxed of course. I’ve tested the two assemblies (main board and Raduino) and they are working.

Skip Davis, NC9O