Topics

For sale: uBITX V.3

ve2zhp@...

Good day to all,

I have for sale the uBITX v.3 HF SSB/CW transceiver. 3-30MHZ up to 10 watts output. Bought the kit several years ago and just got to building it last year.  Only issue that I have with it is that once completed, it did not power up. Might be something that i did not do properly. Anyway, I have lost interest in it. The boards and screen are mounted in a 3rd party cabinet, looks great. Photos attached
Asking price: $70.00 + shipping

Cheers!

Janusz  ve2zhp

Michel Dupuy

Bonjour,
Vous expédiez vers la France

Merci

Michel F1GTX

Ted

"Bonjour,
Vous expédiez vers la France

Merci

Michel F1GTX"

Michael asks if you are willing to ship to France?

ve2zhp@...

Good day to all,

Thank you to the fellow members who showed interest in my radio for sale. The unit has been sold.

cheers!

Janusz  ve2zhp