Topics

filling the nextion 5 inch screen

rickaputi@...

greetings to ubitx fans and radio friends.   as a ham who has no programming skills, who cannot compile or make a GUI, how do i get the ubitx_50.tft file to fill the screen when loaded onto the device?  i get a tiny graphic that is the same size as i get on my 2.4 inch nextion display.  it is fully functional but small !  would appreciate some feedback even if only to say that i cant fix it.  many thanks to a great group. Rick WA2TDL

Joe Puma

I am working on a 5” layout. I can’t send it later

image1.jpeg

On May 10, 2019, at 3:42 PM, rickaputi via Groups.Io <rickaputi@...> wrote:

greetings to ubitx fans and radio friends.   as a ham who has no programming skills, who cannot compile or make a GUI, how do i get the ubitx_50.tft file to fill the screen when loaded onto the device?  i get a tiny graphic that is the same size as i get on my 2.4 inch nextion display.  it is fully functional but small !  would appreciate some feedback even if only to say that i cant fix it.  many thanks to a great group. Rick WA2TDL

Jack, W8TEE

Just curious: What's the frequency spread on the "panadapter" graphic?

Jack, W8TEE

On Friday, May 10, 2019, 12:49:42 PM PDT, Joe Puma <kd2nfc@...> wrote:

I am working on a 5” layout. I can’t send it later

image1.jpeg

On May 10, 2019, at 3:42 PM, rickaputi via Groups.Io <rickaputi@...> wrote:

greetings to ubitx fans and radio friends.   as a ham who has no programming skills, who cannot compile or make a GUI, how do i get the ubitx_50.tft file to fill the screen when loaded onto the device?  i get a tiny graphic that is the same size as i get on my 2.4 inch nextion display.  it is fully functional but small !  would appreciate some feedback even if only to say that i cant fix it.  many thanks to a great group. Rick WA2TDL

Sam Tedesco

I think Ian listed it ~3khz

Joe Puma

Whatever the default is. I haven’t been able to figure that out yet.  Just been able to find its X, Y cords to move it around. and how to stretch the width of the signal and the hight. It’s not obvious as it uses some math with the sys*x

On May 10, 2019, at 3:52 PM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

Just curious: What's the frequency spread on the "panadapter" graphic?

Jack, W8TEE

On Friday, May 10, 2019, 12:49:42 PM PDT, Joe Puma <kd2nfc@...> wrote:

I am working on a 5” layout. I can’t send it later

<image1.jpeg>

On May 10, 2019, at 3:42 PM, rickaputi via Groups.Io <rickaputi@...> wrote:

greetings to ubitx fans and radio friends.   as a ham who has no programming skills, who cannot compile or make a GUI, how do i get the ubitx_50.tft file to fill the screen when loaded onto the device?  i get a tiny graphic that is the same size as i get on my 2.4 inch nextion display.  it is fully functional but small !  would appreciate some feedback even if only to say that i cant fix it.  many thanks to a great group. Rick WA2TDL
<image1.jpeg>

Stephanus K6NG

Joe,
   Have you been able to figure out the math with sys*x? I have a hard time figuring it out.
Thanks
 Stephanus