Topics

encoder wire up

Dave Dixon

I have aquired a version 6.1 but the wires from the raduino to the 5 pin encoder are not cont connected can anyone tell me please which wire goes to where looking at the encoder from the rear with the 3 pins at the top.regards Dave.

barry halterman

Dave, the top three wires looking from the shaft end from right to left are phase A, ground (also connects to the switch) and phase B.
The bottom two contacts are for the push switch. One is ground the other is the normally open contact.
Is this what you are looking for?
Barry

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020, 8:59 AM Dave Dixon <wylyeguy2@...> wrote:
I have aquired a version 6.1 but the wires from the raduino to the 5 pin encoder are not cont connected can anyone tell me please which wire goes to where looking at the encoder from the rear with the 3 pins at the top.regards Dave.

Owen Vinall

Hi Dave,
I grabbed a quick photo of my Ubitx v6.2.
Hopefully you can work out the wiring from it if not let me know. Rather late at night here. A storm is just building up.

73 Owen