Ashhar Farhan

chris gress

Wow nice I need a Christmas gift ;)

On 3 Dec 2017 16:06, "Ashhar Farhan" <farhanbox@...> wrote:

Goran VE6GPO

Me too ... how to order? Nothing on hfsigs yet!?

Ashhar Farhan

soon...

On 3 Dec 2017 9:59 pm, "Goran VE6GPO" <goran.poprzen@...> wrote:
Me too ... how to order? Nothing on hfsigs yet!?

Michael Hagen

Oh WOW!  What a wonderful sight.  They are going to be working from now util Next Christmas!

They really look nice!

Congratulations Ash

On 12/3/2017 8:06 AM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:

--
Mike Hagen, WA6ISP
10917 Bryant Street

Jerry Gaffke

I know what I'm getting for Christmas.
And maybe a friend or two as well.

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 08:38 am, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
soon...

Jorge Luiz Fenerich

   Great Ashhar, do not make us suffer !!! I'm in line for one of these okay?
  Jorge PY2PVT _._

  73 de Jorge PY2PVT
  Campinas SP
  GG67MD

philip yates

And me.... Santa asked me what I wanted.

Phil - G7BZD

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Jorge Luiz Fenerich <py2pvt@...> wrote:
   Great Ashhar, do not make us suffer !!! I'm in line for one of these okay?
  Jorge PY2PVT _._

  73 de Jorge PY2PVT
  Campinas SP
  GG67MD

Craig Wadsworth

“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . . “
They look fine! Nice work, Ash.

Karl Heinz Kremer, K5KHK

How about a secret pre-order process just for us? :)

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Craig Wadsworth <cwadsworth@...> wrote:
“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . . “
They look fine!  Nice work, Ash.

Roy Appleton

So what is the story of these? I assume that they are a multi band ubitx?

Roy
WA0YMH

On Dec 3, 2017 10:06 AM, "Ashhar Farhan" <farhanbox@...> wrote:

Jerry Gaffke

Yup, the multiband ubitx.
Probably pretty close to the schematic shown here:  https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/33255

Jerry, KE7ER

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 12:11 pm, Roy Appleton wrote:
So what is the story of these? I assume that they are a multi band ubitx?

Doug W

Now we need a special edition board with an autographed schematic (suitable for framing of course).

MAc B

Waiting....

David Woodward

haven't had this much anticipation since I was a kid...

On Dec 3, 2017 5:26 PM, "MAc B" <sp9mrn@...> wrote:
Waiting....

Simon Thompson

When can I get one, or two, or three?

On Dec 3, 2017, at 3:30 PM, David Woodward <kf4wbj2@...> wrote:

haven't had this much anticipation since I was a kid...

On Dec 3, 2017 5:26 PM, "MAc B" <sp9mrn@...> wrote:
Waiting....

Ashhar Farhan

it has been a slow progress with the testing. given that the si5351 is used to generate three frequencies, getting uma to understand things like, 'move the knob until you get a zero beat on the reference signal' , or eveb worse was asking her to 'move the usb carrier until the passband sounds reasonable'.
however, we mitigated those and other problems with two interesting things: first, a noise generator using a 5.6v zener, and second : the rigol's math mode that converts it into an nice but modest spectrum analyzer down to DC. plus, of course, a new software mode for the raduino : the factory mode. when you press the function button and boot up, it puts you into this special mode that cycles you through calibration, carrier setup and testing of the LPFs for 3.5 mhz, 7mhz,14mhz and 28 mhz.
last night i tested this method, today i will find out if she and leela can follow this. fingers crossed. i really want to be out of the production hell with congenital lack of prodcution management skill set..it is best left to ehsan.
i hope to see this out in a few days.
- 73

On 4 Dec 2017 5:07 am, "Simon Thompson" <simonthompson67@...> wrote:
When can I get one, or two, or three?

On Dec 3, 2017, at 3:30 PM, David Woodward <kf4wbj2@...> wrote:

haven't had this much anticipation since I was a kid...

On Dec 3, 2017 5:26 PM, "MAc B" <sp9mrn@...> wrote:
Waiting....

Arv Evans

Farhan

Pictures of the elves...?

Arv
_._

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
[...]

Craig Thibodeaux

Mr. Farhan,

I sent you a email off list through this group, not sure if you check those emails or not.

Craig
KM4YEC

Builders Fest on Jan 6 (Bitx40’s on display) along W8TEE giving Homebrew presentation and Arduino and Amateur Radio Roundtable.
We would love to have a UBitX there.  More details in private message sent from this group.

On Dec 3, 2017, at 9:15 PM, Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...> wrote:

Farhan

Pictures of the elves...?

Arv

[...]