Topics

Elmer Needed

mtngentleman@...

Hi All
I have been following this group for some time and have begun assembling a Britx 40
I am sure I will encounter problems and have questions.
Rather then bother the whole group is there someone with experience I might contact directly?

Tks
Shep AA7MH

Biju Apkrcl

Of course, we will help you

On Sun, 4 Aug 2019, 00:17 , <mtngentleman@...> wrote:
Hi All
I have been following this group for some time and have begun assembling a Britx 40
I am sure I will encounter problems and have questions.
Rather then bother the whole group is there someone with experience I might contact directly?

Tks
Shep AA7MH

Dexter N Muir

Ask here. In the Ham Radio fraternity there is no such thing as a "dumb question". Here and in any other Internet forum you have answers at your fingertips for recall, and a history you can research (or others can point you to).
p.s. there's not much 'Brit' about a BitX :)
73 de ZL2DEX