Topics

Easy Bitx Kit #bitx40 #bitx20

Sunil Lakhani

It's been few months we launched are Easy Bitx Kit .
The kit has some new features that eleminate the earlier drawbacks of bitx kits .
The manual with complete details can be found on our website .
Easy Bitx has fifteen individual packets which help building in step by step.Just like the old days .
The kit is also available on our website .
The kit can be build for any one band .
80mt 40mt or 20mt .
The website has 20mt kit by default .if you wish a 40mt kit then include a note in purchase .
80mt one we will start soon .
Those who want the kit without enclosure can email us vu3sua@...

https://amateurradiokits.in

Best of 73s
Sunil

Bob Lunsford

Very interesting, Sunil. I'll take a keen look at the 40M version. Thanks for the information.

Bob — KK5R

On Sunday, November 22, 2020, 9:57:10 AM EST, Sunil Lakhani <vu3sua@...> wrote:

It's been few months we launched are Easy Bitx Kit .
The kit has some new features that eleminate the earlier drawbacks of bitx kits .
The manual with complete details can be found on our website .
Easy Bitx has fifteen individual packets which help building in step by step.Just like the old days .
The kit is also available on our website .
The kit can be build for any one band .
80mt 40mt or 20mt .
The website has 20mt kit by default .if you wish a 40mt kit then include a note in purchase .
80mt one we will start soon .
Those who want the kit without enclosure can email us vu3sua@...

https://amateurradiokits.in

Best of 73s
Sunil

IW4AJR Loris <lorisbollina@...>

hello Bob ...

For 40m there are all mod. in Documentation, for TOKO 5.3µH coil you can use a toroid substitute ... see the attachment.

Bob Lunsford

Thanks much, Loris, for the feedback.

Bob — KK5R