Topics

Easy bitx20 by Inkits.

Jon

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about wiring up the SP stereo jack & the MIC jack, because I can not figure this out of which pins and how to connect them??
A sketch or photo would be a great help.
Jon

ohwenzelph

Does anyone know what happened to WA2EBY Linear Amp PCB?

It looked really good but seems to have disappeared.

Skip Davis

Jon, here is a picture of the jack with labeling I made.

Skip Davis, NC9O

On Jan 19, 2021, at 02:16, Jon <jon.kd3gz@...> wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about wiring up the SP stereo jack & the MIC jack, because I can not figure this out of which pins and how to connect them??
A sketch or photo would be a great help.
Jon

Jon

Skip
I thank you for that

Sunil Lakhani

The wa2eby PCB will be in stock by the end of this month as fresh order has been placed .
We shall update the stock on our website very soon.
Regards
Sunil vu3sua