Topics

Diy oscilloscope #parts

Christopher Miller

Pics of the oscilloscope kit I purchased. It seems a lot of people don't have them.

Chris

Just hope yours works. I built 2 of them both had bad parts. tossed them in the parts bin, now use a hand me down from a SK.
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Joe Puma

Do you have a link to this kit? I would love a scope but funds are short.

Joe
KD2NFC

On Feb 1, 2018, at 1:46 AM, Christopher Miller <djmalak2k6@...> wrote:

Pics of the oscilloscope kit I purchased. It seems a lot of people don't have them.

Chris
<Screenshot_2018_01_31_21_36_32.png>
<Screenshot_2018_01_31_16_10_50.png>

Tom Clarke

Where did the case come from? Mine didn't include it.
Tom

KBRwyle | TRITON NATOPS/NATIP Product Support
22309 Exploration Drive | Lexington Park, MD 20653 | USA
Office: 301-863-4418 | Mobile: 301-904-2053
tom.clarke@... [Pri] | frederic.t.clarke.ctr@...