Topics

display upside down

David Alexander

is there a way to turn the picture over on the display.

apparently  i mounted the display upside down.
you would have thought that the  labels would be right side up when mounted but i guess not cause the picture is wrong now.

dave k7da

David Alexander

thinking about this the picture was rightside up when i first connected to as i had it in the panel and was working.
what might have happened?
dave

On 1/15/2020 1:23 PM, David Alexander wrote:
is there a way to turn the picture over on the display.

apparently  i mounted the display upside down.
you would have thought that the  labels would be right side up when mounted but i guess not cause the picture is wrong now.

dave k7da

Evan Hand

You will need to provide the details on the uBitx: version, any extra addons, etc.

Best choice is to just remove and reinstall the display.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Arv Evans

QTH is in north or south hemisphere?

_._

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 3:07 PM David Alexander <oldbeeman@...> wrote:
thinking about this the picture was rightside up when i first connected to as i had it in the panel and was working.
what might have happened?
dave

On 1/15/2020 1:23 PM, David Alexander wrote:
is there a way to turn the picture over on the display.

apparently  i mounted the display upside down.
you would have thought that the  labels would be right side up when mounted but i guess not cause the picture is wrong now.

dave k7da

Just what I had in mind, maybe a VK/ZL version was sent to US ?

Raj

At 16-01-20, you wrote:
QTH is in north or south hemisphere?

_._

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 3:07 PM David Alexander <oldbeeman@...> wrote:
thinking about this the picture was rightside up when i first connected to as i had it in the panel and was working.
what might have happened?
dave

On 1/15/2020 1:23 PM, David Alexander wrote:
is there a way to turn the picture over on the display.

apparently  i mounted the display upside down.
you would have thought that the  labels would be right side up when mounted but i guess not cause the picture is wrong now.

dave k7da

Jack, W8TEE

I haven't look at Farhan's code in detail, but the Adafruit library has a setRotation() call that allows you to rotate the orientation of the display. I don't know if Farhan is using it, however.

Jack, W8TEE

--
Jack, W8TEE

David Alexander

i fixed the problem by turning over the display.  works
dave
k7da