Topics

Digital mode transmit via CAT but MIC-connector switches to Transmit directly - #cat #digital #v5 #ubitx-help - SOLVED #ubitx-help #cat #v5 #digital

Erwin - PE3ES - F4VTQ

Solved by inserting the small PTT switch into the orange Raduino line. Now I can switch to Tx by PTT via CAT with or without plug in the mic jack. And can activate Tx via the little PTT switch manually when a plug is in the mic jack.

--
PE3ES - F4VTQ - Erwin
73

rpremooak@...

I like this solution.  I am using RigPi which has a PTT remotely controllable so I think I'll wire to this same line to see if I can CAT control the PTT to allow Digital TX control.

rpremooak@...

I might try to use the existing Keyer plug to see if this would work, but the RigPi is not CAT control setup for uBitX so can't CAT connect naticely to RigPi will try and emulate the Yaesu 817 CAT controls using the USB interface and see if I can get this working.  I would like to leave this radio on as a full time digital transceiver.