Topics

#digital #firmware #v5 #firmware #v5 #digital

HB9MIR

I use the UBITX V5 for the digital Pactor operating mode. The properties of this mode of operation do not allow a connection to be unwound properly. The processing of the PTT via Arduino is too slow. The switching time of the PTT relay from TXRX is too slow. In my opinion, this is due to the processing of the PTT signal via Arduino. One possibility would be to control the PTT directly to the RXTX switching relay without going through the Arduino. In terms of hardware, it would be possible. What I can't do is teach the software to make this switching, TXRX, faster. What someone how to change this delay in the software ??? Thanks for your support. Arturo, HB9MIR