Topics

Cw volume

John Veach <ke4d@...>

Also just realized the rig will still transmit cw while in ssb mode. Doesnt make sense to me

John (vk2eta)

Hello John,

There is a separate setting for the CW BFO in the settings. Scroll through the options after getting in setting mode, it is in the CW section if I remember well. I suspect yours is set too far off.

I don't remember about the rig transmitting CW in SSB mode as I modified the CEC software after initial install. But if it is there it would be for tuning purposes I suspect.

73, John (VK2ETA)

John Veach <ke4d@...>

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 05:55 PM, John (vk2eta) wrote:
Hello John,

There is a separate setting for the CW BFO in the settings. Scroll through the options after getting in setting mode, it is in the CW section if I remember well. I suspect yours is set too far off.

I don't remember about the rig transmitting CW in SSB mode as I modified the CEC software after initial install. But if it is there it would be for tuning purposes I suspect.

73, John (VK2ETA)
Thanks. I will give it a look in the morning.