Topics

Connector

Kit Peters

What do you call this connector, and where do I get its counterpart?

Gary Anderson

Please include a picture or diagram, so we can help.

Kit Peters

Sorry, thought I had. It's the 8-pin KF2510 male connector, as I have since discovered. :)

--
Kit Peters, W0KEH
GPG public key fingerpint: D4FF AA62 AFEA 83D6 CC98 ACE5 6FAE 7E74 7F56 ED1D

Ken Hansen

Here's picture, just for completeness if anyone looks up this thread:

On Sep 17, 2020, at 16:11, Kit Peters <popefelix@...> wrote:

Sorry, thought I had. It's the 8-pin KF2510 male connector, as I have since discovered. :)

Doug W

https://www.taydaelectronics.com/connectors-sockets/wafer-housing-crimp-terminal/serie-2500-2-54mm.html
--
www.bitxmap.com

BruceN

And the price Tayda wants is a hell of a lot less than the ebay listed part.  I've bought from Tayda before.  Good stuff.

BruceN / K4TQL
--
"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk"  -- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Hi,

The eBay listing was for a set of 5 connector pairs (m and f) with wires -- seems like a pretty good deal to me?  $1.40 for each set seems OK.

73,   Mark