Topics

CLKn frequencies for uBITx v5

Ravi Miranda

Hi,

I'm still trying to understand how the frequencies (3 of them)
interact and produce the final output.

Could I ask if some of you could send the frequencies (preferably
nn.nnnnnn) of CLK0, CLK1 and CLK2 for 14MHz (USB) and 7MHz(LSB) so
that I can compare the ones generated by my set.

I understand that the BFO may differ due to the characteristics of the
QER filter, but I can make allowances for that.

What do others think?

Kind regards,

Ravi/M0RVI

--
I'm here to add more value to the world than I'm using up.

Jerry Gaffke

Ravi,

Take a look at this old post:
    https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/44515

Jerry, KE7ER

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 04:53 AM, Ravi Miranda wrote:
I'm still trying to understand how the frequencies (3 of them)
interact and produce the final output.

This page will help Ravi, the block diagram is clear:

http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx-circuit-description/

I have taken the uBitxs off my table and poking into the antuino for now.

Raj

At 31-07-19, you wrote:
Hi,

I'm still trying to understand how the frequencies (3 of them)
interact and produce the final output.

Could I ask if some of you could send the frequencies (preferably
nn.nnnnnn) of CLK0, CLK1 and CLK2 for 14MHz (USB) and 7MHz(LSB) so
that I can compare the ones generated by my set.

I understand that the BFO may differ due to the characteristics of the
QER filter, but I can make allowances for that.

What do others think?

Kind regards,

Ravi/M0RVI

Ravi Miranda