Topics

CEC V1.2 and ubitx manager v1.11

Mick

All,
Im currently running the ubitx v6 with nextion 2.8 using CEC v 1.2 and I’m trying to connect to ubitx manager. I can connect ok but when I try to read from ubitx I get a read error = 1/ 1097.
Ultimately I wanted to turn on the S-meter.
does anyone have any experience here?
73
Mick VA3EPM

Mike WA0YCN

Do you have the ubitx turned on?  The Raduino seems to work bidirectionally with ubitx manager only if the rig is turned off. The USB line will provide the power needed.

Mick

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the quick response.

I did assume the radio should be turned off but I tried it both ways and got the same error.

Mike WA0YCN

i disconnect the cable and restart ubitx manager after it fails. You might try that, it can be funky.

Also, what baud rate are you trying?  I believe I’ve had best luck at 38,400.

Mick

I was also wondering if anyone has successfully used ubitx manager on a ubitx v6.

Mick

Mike,
Success, thanks, it was the baud rate that made the difference. 38400 worked
73,
Mick VA3EPM

Mike WA0YCN

Mick,