Topics

CEC firmware V5

Herman Scheper

Which version I have to download for my V5 board. I planned to use a Nextion Enhanced 5" display.

I download the CEC 1.2 files and unpacked them..

Now I have the choise between several versions…..as: UbitxV5 CEC V.1.200 NX or V1.200NX-S     etc.

Which I have to select form this list...?

PA0BAB- started after 30 years inactive with building this kit. It works!!!

Mark Hatch

Spend the few extra $$ for the enhanced. It is s faster GPU and more memory.

Check out my 5" Nextion software in AJ6CU in the files system. It optimized the user interface for 5" resolution.

73
Mark
AJ6CU

Herman Scheper

I have the enhanced version!!  Your AJ6CU file is the tft file i need for in the display when i understand well.

I am planning first toreplace the original firmware 5.1 for CEC firmware 1.2. The question is which CEC 1.2 version I need for the 5” enhanced Nextion.

Paobab

Herman vanaf z'n IPad.

Op 29 jul. 2019 om 19:09 heeft Mark Hatch <mark2382@...> het volgende geschreven:

Spend the few extra $$ for the enhanced. It is s faster GPU and more memory.

Check out my 5" Nextion software in AJ6CU in the files system. It optimized the user interface for 5" resolution.

73
Mark
AJ6CU

Mark Hatch

Sorry. The  "-S" is for support of the S-meter function. What is not clear, is whether -S is for the standalone s meter (requiring a second nano) or for any s-meter (i.e. you hook up a sensor to A7 on your raduino. I tried searching his website, but couldn't find where he defined the "-S" option (Know I saw it somewhere....)

I would advise installing the "-S"  version even if you don't have the sensor. Shouldn't do any harm and you are set for an eventual upgrade.

73
Mark

Herman Scheper

Many tnx.  It is working.  Now find out how Ubitx manager works and what i cando with it.

Mark Hatch

Lots of magic in that Ubitx manager.... Enjoy!

Mark