Topics

#case #parts #parts

W4MWD

I ordered a uBITX case kit from Sunil at amateurradiokits.in several weeks ago. After ordering the standard case, I realized I wanted to upgrade to the NEXTION 5 inch one.   My confused ordering efforts were patiently handled by Sunil and I was rewarded with a marvelous case kit with all the necessary hardware and extra features of AGC, Audio and preps for future mods.  The powder coating was beautiful and everything was high quality.  The packing and shipping was very satisfactory and I was surprised at the speed of delivery.  Sunil was a pleasure to work with.  Thank you, Sunil!

Sunil Lakhani

Thanks Mo. You are most welcome.
We try to maintain the best quality in manufacture of our enclosures
and kits and pay special attention to the packing aswell.
Thanks and best regards
Sunil