Topics

Can I buy an upgrade to full kit?

K0RCW

I accidentally bought the version of the Ubit6 without a
case.  I should have bought the full kit.  Anyway to just
upgrade?

Thanks

Robert
K0RCW

Ashhar Farhan

Robert,
The postage is expensive as the box is made of 2mm thick, laser cut aluminium.
Write to hfsignals@... and they will calculate the cost of shipping the box to you. Be prepared for a sticker shock, unfortunately.
- f

On Sun 5 Jan, 2020, 7:20 AM K0RCW via Groups.Io, <rcwhitejr=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
I accidentally bought the version of the Ubit6 without a
case.  I should have bought the full kit.  Anyway to just
upgrade?

Thanks

Robert
K0RCW

Ashhar,

Unfortunately I did the same thing, I'm going to need/want the box also. If a person wants to use all of the onboard jacks, we just about have to have the factory case because we will never find a commercial box with those exact dimensions, and would be forced to use the jumpers supplied with the kit, (more work).

Joel
N6ALT

What comes after hfsignals@

Jonas Sanamon