Topics

locked Cal Fire Moves to Dismantle Ham RadioSystem,EndangeringLives Amid Blackouts and Wildfires | Trending

masch57

I wish my life was so perfect that an off-topic thread would be enough to disturb me.  Also, this thread probably would have only had about 3 posts if not for: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect.  Touchy people just don’t seem to realize how much of their pain is self-inflicted.

From: Ian Reeve
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:33 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Cal Fire Moves to Dismantle Ham RadioSystem,EndangeringLives Amid Blackouts and Wildfires | Trending

As a English full licence holder, I am not only a owner and operator of two uBITX but also a K3, I find all aspects of amateur Radio fascinating.Without these user groups my knowledge base would be much the poorer and I for one am interested in the American  and other countries amateur Radio support.I have no problem with the California issue being aired and if folk are not interested,pass the posts by.If sufficient interest move it to a new group but it's like the TV,if you are not interested turn it off.  Just my thoughts,mileage will vary. M0IDR