Topics

Cal Fire Moves to Dismantle Ham Radio System,EndangeringLives Amid Blackouts and Wildfires | Trending

Joe Puma

It’s amazing how news travels ala word of mouth or for the internet, social media gossip.

This is what I originally read, then heard conflicting stories. I’m glad I hold reservations to anything I digest over the internet.

https://offgridsurvival.com/california-officials-declare-ham-radio-no-longer-a-benefit/

Joe

KD2NFC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10