From: "Joel Caulkins/N6ALT" <caulktel@...>
Sent: 12/21/2019 12:49:00 PM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] bitx v6 is here

I just received notification and tracking information on my V6, so it should be here in US in about a week. I will post when it arrives. Don't know why I'm getting excited about this, this will be my 8th Bitx since they were introduced.

Joel
N6ALT

Mick

I just ordered a v6 and this is my first.

Mick
73
VA3EPM

On Dec 21, 2019, at 2:12 PM, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

Mine too.  DHL tracking shows it's due Thursday.  Probably would have gotten here Wednesday but they won't deliver on Christmas day and I don't blame them.

Jim - W0EB

I just received notification and tracking information on my V6, so it should be here in US in about a week. I will post when it arrives. Don't know why I'm getting excited about this, this will be my 8th Bitx since they were introduced.

Joel
N6ALT

Leon Bishop <n5pu@...>

Got mine ordered, suppose to ship in 4 or 5 days from this last Friday, but with Christmas and all I doubt it.  It will be here when it gets here!
73 y'all de N5PU es Merry Christmas!

I just received notification and tracking information on my V6, so it should be here in US in about a week. I will post when it arrives. Don't know why I'm getting excited about this, this will be my 8th Bitx since they were introduced.

Joel
N6ALT

Vaughn

OK, so have a Bitx40, very pleased with the rig, but had to make a number of fixes to get it working how I wanted and still have a couple to finish. This uBix V6, is this a ready to run model, or is there a number of fixes needed again?

Dont mind the fixing but if not fully documented, like some, it can take a long time.

Thanks for any and all input Vaughn