Topics

bitx 40 pcb

dave

anyone got a bix40 pcb bare or (partially) populated they want to part with  dave c  gw0nvf

Dave Dixon

Dave
         i have a fully populated version 3 board minus raduino email me off site daveg0ayd@...

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 15:48, dave <dgclifford@...> wrote:
anyone got a bix40 pcb bare or (partially) populated they want to part with  dave c  gw0nvf

Wayne Leake

For anyone interested in bare boards for BITX40 and 20, amateurradioits.in still has some different ones available.
 The one I purchased uses certain social SBL something mixers. One they sell uses ADE something mixers, and some use easy to make mixers.
 Just a thought.
 I might buy an older version board later on for future use.

Wayne WA2YNE

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 1:01 PM Dave Dixon <wylyeguy2@...> wrote:
Dave
         i have a fully populated version 3 board minus raduino email me off site daveg0ayd@...

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 15:48, dave <dgclifford@...> wrote:
anyone got a bix40 pcb bare or (partially) populated they want to part with  dave c  gw0nvf

dave

hi my friend i would like to aquire the pcb but the email address is incomplete down to LO i suspect
 got the up to@ then npthing bit frustrating

Curt

See if g0ayd has his email at qrz.com

Dave Dixon

hi curt,
           thanks for that i have sent Dave an email so far no reply...Regards Dave G0AYD..

See if g0ayd has his email at qrz.com