Topics

bitx40 v3 cw mods

dave

right i have the bit40 v3   working on ssb (not as much drift as i was led to expect) i would love to convert this to a cw rig what s  the best way to modify this set  just for cw  many thanks  dave c  GW0NVF

Don, ND6T

Dave,
This works for me: http://www.nd6t.com/bitx/CW . You might check out the other mods on the site, also. I mostly work CW and this makes a pretty good rig for that. I also recommend a good audio filter for those times when QRM gets annoying. I (sort of) copied the HiPerMite (http://www.4sqrp.com/hipermite) design with an LM324 that I had but the kit is cheap and very nice.
73,
Don