Topics

BITX40 For Sale

Jack, W8TEE

I have a BITX 40 (V3, #270) for sale, still in its original shipping box. I already have 2 units built and know I won't have time to do this one. The price is $50 and that includes shipping to CONUS. First PayPal payment gets it.

Jack, W8TEE

Viktors Miske

Jack, have $$. But no PayPal acct. Workable?

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019, 3:59 PM Jack, W8TEE via Groups.Io <jjpurdum=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have a BITX 40 (V3, #270) for sale, still in its original shipping box. I already have 2 units built and know I won't have time to do this one. The price is $50 and that includes shipping to CONUS. First PayPal payment gets it.

Jack, W8TEE

W4MWD

Still for sale?   I have a friend who is interested if he can reach you or find your paypal address.

Jack, W8TEE

I'm sorry, but the unit is sold.

Jack, W8TEE

--