Topics

Bitx40 AGC Has arrived (bit late I know)

A bit later than we had wanted but we are now offering a AGC solder in mod for the Bitx40 Radios!

https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=123
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

RICHARD

Something is wrong with your site it will not let me order one with paypal.  Please save me one

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

A bit later than we had wanted but we are now offering a AGC solder in mod for the Bitx40 Radios!

https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=123
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

KE2GKB

Sent you an Email so we can figure out whats going on!

--
Tim Keller - KE2GKB
https://shop.kit-projects.com

RICHARD

Tried again now its trying to sell me 3 of them   Help

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

A bit later than we had wanted but we are now offering a AGC solder in mod for the Bitx40 Radios!

https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=123
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

--
Tim Keller - KE2GKB
https://shop.kit-projects.com

Try login and look in your cart and clear it before you try again.

If that don't work let me know we can work something else out.

We did check the site and all is in working order.
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!

RICHARD

Looks like it worked that time an paypal has paid you. Thanks