Topics

Anyone ordering in China? About the shipment's tax

Yaolin Pan

Have any ham in China bought uBITX? I recently ordered one, and the logistics sent me DHL. I heard about that this company is notorious and will seize every opportunity to collect taxes. Then I email consulted HF Signal. They said that the electronic kits was written outside the package. I wonder if this will be taxed?

Christopher Miller

I have heard that issues with that can happen. I recall people in the UK did have tax issues while here in the US it wasn’t an issue. You probably would be a better judge of how your country will treat this.

Chris