Topics

Antuino update parts kit

David Wilcox

Farhan,

When will the update parts kits be shipped to fix the FDIM Antuino issues? I purchased the latest version recently and am very satisfied with it but want to update the FDIM Antuino so I can pass it on to one of my QRP friends. I did request a kit when you announced that was your plan for the FDIM unit purchasers.

Thanks.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

Ashhar Farhan

we did shipt them all out almost a month ago. I don't think anyone received them. Part of the problem is that the parts are very tiny and the indian customs where confused. I guess they tried licking it to see if they feel anything fun. We will have to reship them all, all over again. The best way would be to have one of our frequently travelling friends hand carry them to the USA and post them from there.

- f

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:36 AM David Wilcox via Groups.Io <Djwilcox01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Farhan,

When will the update parts kits be shipped to fix the FDIM Antuino issues?  I purchased the latest version recently and am very satisfied with it but want to update the FDIM Antuino so I can pass it on to one of my QRP friends.  I did request a kit when you announced that was your plan for the FDIM unit purchasers.

Thanks.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

I am sure instead of an acid trip they got acid reflux!

At 09-09-19, you wrote:
we did shipt them all out almost a month ago. I don't think anyone received them. Part of the problem is that the parts are very tiny and the indian customs where confused. I guess they tried licking it to see if they feel anything fun. We will have to reship them all, all over again. The best way would be to have one of our frequently travelling friends hand carry them to the USA and post them from there.

- fÂ

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:36 AM David Wilcox via Groups.Io <Djwilcox01= yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Farhan,

When will the update parts kits be shipped to fix the FDIM Antuino issues?  I purchased the latest version recently and am very satisfied with it but want to update the FDIM Antuino so I can pass it on to one of my QRP friends.  I did request a kit when you announced that was your plan for the FDIM unit purchasers.

Thanks.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

David Wilcox

I am willing to wait until one of your friends comes to the States.  Maybe your email note will bring on a volunteer to “smuggle” the parts in.  Ha!

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

At 09-09-19, you wrote:
[...]

Dave Dixon

Ashar,
          i am looking for a version 3 ubitx pcb do you have any gathering dust.or anyone else got a v3 pcb board please.regards dave G0AYD.

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 at 05:51, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
[...]

V Zecchinelli

Now that is funny.  Good one!!

At 09-09-19, you wrote:
[...]

KD8CGH

Speaking of - I got my Antuino parts kit in the mail today.
Many interesting stamps on the envelope too.